Rss Feed
  1. Author's Note

    Wednesday, November 20, 2013

    I've been reading lots and working on more reviews for you guys! I've scheduled them on Friday mornings, two weeks apart so that I can keep up :)

    I also realized that I was making my reviews way too long, so I'm streamlining them for your convenience. Hopefully this will still allow you to get a good idea of what the book is like and whether or not you are interested in it.

    Check out the sidebar for an explanation of my ratings, if you feel so inclined. I'm trying to be consistent :)

    Side note: the semester is almost over, and exams are nearly upon us! What the heck. Where did this year go??

    Happy reading!

    Jill

  2. 0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Leave a comment, recommendation, or constructive criticism!