Rss Feed
  1. Author's Note

    Saturday, November 2, 2013

    I LOVE BOOKS!

    I've felt this blog percolating in my head for a little while, because:

    1. I love books (and reading them, in case that needs to be clarified)
    2. I love sharing my books with others
    3. I love getting book recommendations from friends!

    I think this blog can further all of those things! At least, that is the hope. I often go through a time of reading drought because I just can't find anything I want to read. This will act as a record of books I've read, as well as (hopefully) provide ideas for new reading fodder. I'm counting on you readers to send your recommendations my way!

    My tendency is towards fiction in the categories of sci-fi, fantasy, mystery, or classics. That being said, I will read just about anything, if given a good enough reason to do so!
    I usually have a few books on the go at the same time, and I get through them at varying speeds, depending on what kind of mood I'm in and how much time I have. Non-stop reading weekends have been known to occur. I will try to have a new review ready once a month at the very least. Guest reviews are welcome!

    Ok, now I must leave you. There is much to read, and much to write!

    Look for my first review by the end of next week!

    Jill



  2. 3 comments:

    1. Aneta said...

      Ohhhh... a new blog.. Can't wait to read more!!

    2. me said...

      Oh.. you might want to check out GoodReads... a good place to keep track of your books, too..

    3. Jill said...

      Thanks! It looks like the Flixter (ha ha...remember that?) of books. Definitely checking it out.

    Post a Comment

    Leave a comment, recommendation, or constructive criticism!